Here are just some answers to questions I get a lot, so please check before asking me. Feel free to e-mail me if your question isn't answered here.
* I do mix up episodes if it will make the cd count go down, however I try to avoid mixing.
* I can send Music CD's in mp3 format if you wish or I can make an exact copy of the audio cd.
* Brands I use: TDK, Fujifilm, Memorex and Verbatim
* "When will my order arrive?" Look at the confirmation number I gave you.
* DVD+R's take me much longer to burn than cd's do, so be patient if you request DVD+R's.
* Yes you can play VCD's in either your DVD player or in your computer.
* I can send music files in either mp3 or .cd format.
* "I can't play the episodes! Which codec am I missing?!" Download the K-lite Codec Pack and you will be able to watch the episodes. Before installing this pack, uninstall any codecs you may have on your computer.
Here's a quick guide to know which player to use depending on the extension: